Janel Vitale is a certified sex and relationship coach, content creator and Relationship Design expert who specializes in empowering partners with differing needs and desires to design a win-win intimate life. Her couples’ coaching programs focus on healing sexual misalignment as well as on designing a “more open” relationship. Janel‘s passion is guiding coupples in co-creating a thriving, more authentic intimate relationship in which neither feels pressured nor repressed. Janel is based in the San Francisco Bay Area but her work has an international reach through her TikTok channel @lovewithjanel.
Learn more at https://www.lovewithjanel.com and follow her on TikTok and Instagram @lovewithjanel
- Sex Coaching on TikTok – Janel has become a sex and relationship sensation on TikTok. In this video Janel shares what inspired her to create content for this virtual platform, how she developed her “edu-tainment” style, and how she deals with internet trolls.
- Anti-Shame Coaching for Alternative Love Styles – Janel tends to work with people who are interested in unconventional love styles, such as ethical non-monogamy and sexual desires that are less mainstream. Janel shares about her no-shame and no-judgement coaching principles.
- Boundaries & Disappointment – Janel Vitale gives people the permission to set boundaries. She encourages frequent relationship check ins to normalize honest communication.
- Intimacy in the Time of Covid – In the time of covid, lot of single people are touch starved, and couples are experiencing codependency from shrinking social circles and limited access to public space. Sex and relationship coach Janel Vitale speaks to what she thinks people need right now in their intimate lives.
- Experiential Sex Coaching – Janel Vitale gives people the permission to set boundaries. She encourages frequent relationship check ins to normalize honest communication.
- Sexuality on TV – What does pro sex and relationship coach Janel Vitale want to see depicted on TV? People negotiating disappointment together, representation of bisexual men, and vulnerable explorations of polyamory and kink.